Thanks for the kind words 00SS_M6LS1. While the Mendeola gets finished and the guy making me a chassis harness gets it done I decided to start with the body fitting. I called my buddy Wally who owns a body shop and he came over this weekend and we got started. We were able to cut most of the holes on the body. I never thought a vacuum cleaner would be so handy when cutting that fibber glass. That dust gets everywhere. We also attached the front end and got it close to where it should be. The gap between the front end and the body really BIG but lets see what happens when we install the latches. The rest is not that far away. Still haven't touched the doors or rear hatch. We also installed Shane's rear wing and it has a perfect fit.

I'm concerned of the rear tires touching the rear fenders on a bump. Maybe some negative camber can solve the clearance problem in case there is really one. Or maybe thinner spacers for the wheel can help. We will see when we get there. Here are some pictures.