BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Meet the All-New Factory Five 818C!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the fuel tank was somewherre behind the seats or where in that area, or did I miss that.......lol

Bob, is that something you did?

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman7 View Post
    I thought the fuel tank was somewherre behind the seats or where in that area, or did I miss that.......lol

Bob, is that something you did?

David
    Hi david
    Mike and I are both 6'+ and 300 lbs.
    3 of us so far have go to a front mounted tank.
    Bob
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_n_Cincy View Post
    Hi david
    Mike and I are both 6'+ and 300 lbs.
    3 of us so far have go to a front mounted tank.
    Bob
    I like that idea! Kind of kills it if you want to use the up front area for some kind of storage, but hey I would as well as some others, I am sure would prefer performance over storage.

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman7 View Post
    I like that idea! Kind of kills it if you want to use the up front area for some kind of storage, but hey I would as well as some others, I am sure would prefer performance over storage.
    David
    Hi David
    I actually have lots of storage in the front.
    I am going to add a large foam block in front (like a 30 gallon cooler) as crash protection and internal storage.
    My main radiator is in the rear. The small radiator you see is for my Awic. I will be adding a duplicate radiator for the air-water-oil cooler.
    Bob
    P1050308s.jpg
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_n_Cincy View Post
    Hi David
    I actually have lots of storage in the front.
    I am going to add a large foam block in front (like a 30 gallon cooler) as crash protection and internal storage.
    My main radiator is in the rear. The small radiator you see is for my Awic. I will be adding a duplicate radiator for the air-water-oil cooler.
    Bob
    P1050308s.jpg
    Bob, soon as I read this post I knew there was something familiar about what you were saying. So I went back and checked some older posting in some of my 818 threads. Said to myself "oh yeah Bob is the one who asked me to mockup some rear venting for him and said why"

Now that I see the smaller rad in the front, you do have lots of room.

David