So, I really like this site called instructables and the other day the newsletter had an article on wiring. I think it is great and suggest anyone wiring their car check it out. Its probably just a review for some, but I wish I had read this before starting. http://www.instructables.com/id/Spli...ket-Scientist/

Now, when we are wiring I think many people are like me. We say, I am just going to see if this works and then I will come back and tidy up the connections. Well, sometimes I did not. So yesterday I took apart my interior. My seats are custom and probably worst than most, but for some we have to remove the seat belt to remove the seat, then the tunnel panels. This can take hours, and just hope you do not have to remove the gas tank covers because those rivnuts won't stay threaded forever!

Finally, if you are like me your tunnel wiring isn't something you want to brag about (it looks like a spider web, made by a drunk spider). But, I would still take pictures along the way. This could save you from needing to take out both seats and tunnel covers if you can review pics before starting. Or maybe, just the glove box will give you access to a wire! Anyway, I hate weekends spent taking my car apart to find a loose ground wire (or similar issues). I don't really see a way to make the process a ton easier, but you may want to think about replacing your water pump and thermostat if you are in there now. Also, wrap your coolant lines before you get too far into wiring. And, make sure you put that little aluminum square piece above the brake master cylinders or you can fry your AC computer at a car wash. Man I have had to take this car apart too many times!