Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818 coupe instructions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

818 coupe instructions

Does anyone have a PDF they can send me on the coupe supplemental instructions. I seem to have never gotten them. I'm running into wiring the hella headlights and realized I'm still running on S instructions. I'm assuming I'll need them after wiring phase too.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    The most recent manual update, I think, is version 1Q. If you don't have it, call Cortnie at Factory Five and she will have the pdf sent to you. The 1Q update includes some info about mounting the new headlights but these threads may be helpful:

http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...llights-wiring
    Today I wired my new headlights and Frank is correct that the low beam wiring should go to the headlight (back of fixture) and the high beam wiring goes to the shutter (side of fixture).

Also, see this thread about making the headlights waterproof and removable. It worked well for me.
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...-and-Removable
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Will call courtnie tomorrow. I saw the first link, however must have skipped over the waterproofing and removable set up. Awesome, thanks Pete! I gotta see what's in the IQ version, hopefully I wont have to ask for a pic from you guys.