Tom, here's more leverage for your cause: Tell her that you'll sell the current analog gauges and use the money toward the purchase of the LCD setup.

I've put together a chart with some options for those not wanting all the , "bells and whistles". Keep in mind, you can add to any system in the future using the
options list at the bottom of the chart.

I'm working on the OBDII module which will add several parameters, gauge options, and also act as a code reader (among other things). For those that
purchase the LCDi-100 full version early (As per PDF), you will receive the OBDII at no extra cost. You just need to pay for shipping of the module which
will be a small handheld box that weighs less than a pound.

To stay competitive with other entry level gauge products, I've broken down the features and offered a system with/without a display monitor. I'll start
another thread for formal orders for those not following this thread. Those of you whom have replied here can Private Message me if you would like to
order a system.

The Product Promo PDF can be downloaded from my website using this link (right-click, “save as”):
http://www.procision-auto.com/ProAut...PromoSheet.pdf

Please reference the first post of this thread for more details and order/shipping info.

Thanks,
Tino

Download this image to your computer for full size viewing, or use the Magnify tool in your browser once loaded.
Attachment 58667