Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: F5 Heat/Sound Insulation Package

Post Thanks / Like

F5 Heat/Sound Insulation Package

Has anyone purchased the Heat and Sound Insulation package from Factory Five? If so, any comments on what all it covers and how effective it would seem to be compared to Lizard Skin and some of the other products folks have used?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I honestly didn't know they have that. It's kinda late tonight but I'll check it out and give you some feedback tomorrow...

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Budster View Post
    Has anyone purchased the Heat and Sound Insulation package from Factory Five? If so, any comments on what all it covers and how effective it would seem to be compared to Lizard Skin and some of the other products folks have used?
    I got it for my 33 which is in progress. You can check out the instructions in the ffr parts site instruction area online. Precut layers of sticky black deadner goes down first followed by another layer of thin gray foam. Pretty neat and easy to apply. Cant speak for effectiveness yet but will once I am driving this thing. Well worth the cost just for the precut and less hassle than using bulk products