Quote Originally Posted by stevo7896 View Post
Build is looking beautiful !! It looks like that shop, must be run meticulous. Matches your build. Gotta say your build threads have been very helpful. My vote is you should rewrite the next Factory Five Manuals as your next big project. Id buy it
Quote Originally Posted by rickscobra View Post
Even though my build is complete, I would pay big bucks for a copy of Paul's forum submissions to have as a reference manual. His posts certainly provided valuable guidance as I proceeded through the build process. Thanks Paul.
Thanks guys. Appreciate the generous comments. Personally, I think the Factory Five manual serves a purpose. Plus if you haven't seen earlier versions (pre-Mk4) you may not realize how much it has improved. The biggest challenge IMO is the Roadster can be built with so many variations it's just not possible to cover them all in a lot of detail. Plus not too many of us do a stock build, whatever that is. There was a thread about that not too long ago and (no surprise) it turned into a list of modifications. I guess we can't help ourselves.