Good news and in a way bad news at the same time. The GTM as we all know is quite the beast of an undertaking, it probably should be taken on by retired guys or single guys haha. I've just been pulled in a lot of different directions for what I thought was going to be a short time and now it just seems like with 4 kids and moving up in my job that this is just the new normal. My goal was always to do all the work myself or as at least take it as far as I possibly could. With Ron's help I've started the body work and have definitely made progress, I'll always be appreciative of this forum and members like Ron who will drive down from Maryland to NC to show a stranger the 101 of body work. We had some long but fun weekends and he gave me the ability to do so much more on the car's body than I've had time to do. I'm not on a time line per say BUT the timeline needs to have an end in sight. So I've gotten a bid from a local body shop and will have them finish out the body. Its bitter sweet because the cars timeline will be rapidly moved up but I wanted to do most of the body work. I know, I know, be careful of who you let work on the body of the GTM. I've read the horror stories and I know theres no guarantee that with all this guy says that he will be able to deliver. He has done several factory five cars but not a GTM, even though we all know theres no comparison but knowing the fact he's down fiberglass cars before makes me feel better. He came over to my house to look at it so he knows exactly what he's getting into. Wish me luck, I'll be posting updates every time I go see her. I'll be gone for a month and won't drop her off until I get back so it'll still by a little while but as soon as I get back I'll be dropping her off and he says he'll be waiting on me and my GTM will get a whole crew working on her until she's done and she'll never be a side project. He says the right things...... we'll see.