Finally got the rear suspension finished up this weekend, which was shorter than usual due to kid's events. Those rear spindles are a huge PITA to get drilled out, even with the drill press. After building a fixture to gain more control over the axes of movement, got those done and fitted, and then the rest of the rear suspension on the car. Also added the new steering wheel and adapter.

Spent a lot of time working on packaging ahead of the front firewall. We're going to put our oil tank for the dry sump up there to keep it out of the engine room heat, plus the Spintric, oil/water cooler, oil diverter/filter/bypass, oil breather tank, coolant overflow tank, and ABS control module. Still need to do some adapting of our oil tank for the Spintric diverter fitting and need to clock an input on the oil/water cooler so that it will work better with our radiator.

Someday I will start having fewer things to do, but it seems like this project is definitely at the stage where everytime I finish something, I add 3 or 4 more things to the to-do list. But I guess that's what keeps it fun too. Cheers.