Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sunshine State 818C Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Loring View Post
    I'm in the Tampa area. I'm still looking for a donor but I'll likely put my deposit down tomorrow morning for my coupe. I'll start the requisite build thread once that's done.
    I worked with Wayne at Very Cool Parts and purchased a donor kit from him as i searched for about a month and could not find any decent selections for donors, he was great and has been very helpful and I would highly recommend him if you go the donor crate route.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2B818 View Post
    I worked with Wayne at Very Cool Parts and purchased a donor kit from him as i searched for about a month and could not find any decent selections for donors, he was great and has been very helpful and I would highly recommend him if you go the donor crate route.
    If I was short on time and/or didnt know how to tear a car down, I'd call Wayne. Seems like he knows what he's doing. I appreciate the recommendation.

As far as the donor goes, I got it and took it from a complete car down to a shell in one Saturday. I gave myself 2 weekends and now I guess I'll, uhh, diet the wiring harness and tear into the engine, haha.

I'm in for an 818 club as well. The USF meets in tampa can get pretty big.