Erik I especially like how the GPS is integrated into the speedo itself. My car has always been GPS, but it was an external system that had to be calibrated. Hopefully this system will be more accurate with recording to the odometer than my last one was.

Regarding the thrash to get ready for HB, well, I gave it the ol' college try anyway...

I spent a TON of time on the car last week in an attempt to get it ready. I even took a few days off to try and get her ready. I didn't make it. For a few moments I considered taking the chassis to the show but the rear break line needed to be bled. The clutch line needed to be attached to the frame and bled. The coil was still in need of new wire ends. There were several small electrical issues. In short, I'd have to push the chassis up and on to the trailer. I just didn't have it in me, what with my big pre-cruise BBQ taking up that last Friday, and the general depression that was settling in...

But enough of the negativity. Let get on to what has been done between the 24th and last night, 5/3...

The upper fan shroud received a final polish and then was engine turned. I laid out the stripes a little differently, marking the inner edge of the pinstripe first and then adding the 1/2" to the outer edge. I was then able to turn the outer part of the piece and then just peel off the single piece of tape to expose the area that would receive the pin stripe. This little change allowed for less re-taping and speeded up the layout of the pin stripe. Here are a series of pics showing what I mean:

continued