Hey there everyone,

So one of the issues that the community has had to deal with for quite sometime, has been that regardless of the gearbox options that we have been able to come up with the gearing overall has not been ideal for the LS engine platform. This is particularly true of the higher HP and Torque builds.

I am happy to offer a solution to this issue now.

When the Graziano gearbox first hit the scene we were offered with a great option with regard to strength but not quite perfect with regard to the gearing, just like many of the Porsche gearbox options offered in the past. What I was able to do to resolve this problem was to have a new set of drop gears that would allow for the entire gearbox to have taller gearing all the way around.

Now we can offer a new Graziano gearbox that does not require this drop gear set thanks to Audi Motorsports who recognized that the gearing was a bit short for the increases made with their R8-LM cars. These are brand new from the factory and are perfectly matched to the LS power band. This is certainly one of the finest shifting and strongest gearboxes that I have run across in the many years that I have been offering options to the GTM community. It comes standard with a LSD and is ported for external oil cooling and lubrication.

If anyone is looking for a VERY strong, and perfectly geared transaxle, I will be happy to discuss the benefits that this gearbox can give you, as well as discuss pricing with you in detail.

I appreciate the opportunities that working with the GTM community has given me and look forward to working with more of you here in the near future.

Best Regards,

Erik Johnson
The Race Line
(720) 899-6005 phone