Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Win an Engine from www.factoryfiveengines.com - It's easy, we promise!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    East Coast Speed Machines Erik W. Treves's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just drove my 347 Blueprint engine on the power tour.... ran strong!

I did modify it a little during the build...but could not be happier... would get another one in a heart beat

FFR 1879, Blown DSS 306,REDLINE management, VeryCoolParts Tuned 460RWHP

FFR 818S, The Flash, Chassis #5, 2.0L, LSD, Electromotive TEC-S, VCP Tuned, 278RWHP 265 RWTQ

FFR 6651, Green Lantern, 408W Crate, Hellion 66mm Turbo, JGS Waste gate / Blowoff valve, Tec-GT management, VCP Tuned, 575 RWHP, 690 RWTQ

FFR 8335, Black Mamba, 289 FIA CSX 2001 tribute car, 347, 48 IDA webers, VCP Tuned, 311 RWHP 386 RWTQ, 3-link, Trigo's

FFR 0004, Gen 3 , Hawk Coupe, Coyote twin turbo, 683 RWHP 559 RWTQ, IRS, VCP Tuned. "not too shabby"

US ARMY Maintenance Test Pilot (CW4 Retired)

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    I'm still just a lurker, but I want to build this

HotRodMag_with_Tony_Z.JPG

Model
    33 HR with IRS, Hardtop, and Bike Fenders.

Engine
    I'd love a SBF with between 350-450 HP and Torque, 5 Speed. Been gathering data on all the engine options, and the BluePrint engines have been a finalist for a long time.

Comments
    I've been hanging out with F5 owners and builders for a long time, going to HB meets, talking to a lot of people about it, and dreaming about it since before the HR even came out. I'd love to build a great looking and driving car and showcase the reliability, power, and availability of the great packages by putting a BPE motor in my HR and showing it off every weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    Photo:
    I'm still just a lurker, but I want to build this

HotRodMag_with_Tony_Z.JPG

Model
    33 HR with IRS, Hardtop, and Bike Fenders.

Engine
    I'd love a SBF with between 350-450 HP and Torque, 5 Speed. Been gathering data on all the engine options, and the BluePrint engines have been a finalist for a long time.

Comments
    I've been hanging out with F5 owners and builders for a long time, going to HB meets, talking to a lot of people about it, and dreaming about it since before the HR even came out. I'd love to build a great looking and driving car and showcase the reliability, power, and availability of the great packages by putting a BPE motor in my HR and showing it off every weekend.
    No worries ... lurker entries count as well What better way to get a project rolling than winning a crate engine! Thanks for the entry!
    Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263