Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Who are the best wiring harness builders and ECU tuners?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB91710 View Post
    He's real busy. Hope he doesn't forget me. I've waited 6 years already.
    good luck with support buy local

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Samiam1017 View Post
    Wayne provides outstanding support. Like some other vendors here, he spends enough time on the phone giving free advice to seriously cut into his work day.
    MKII "Little Boy". 432CI all aluminum Windsor. .699 solid roller, DA Koni shocks, aluminum IRS, Straight cut dog ring T-5, 13" four piston Brembos, Bogart wheels. BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinatlanta View Post
    Wayne provides outstanding support. Like some other vendors here, he spends enough time on the phone giving free advice to seriously cut into his work day.
    i guess my $3000 didn't include the support. i guess i bought the wrong package. Buy local!

Post Thanks / Like
    i guess my $3000 didn't include the support. i guess i bought the wrong package. Buy local!
    It is very easy to buy from the wrong place. I spent almost that much on a computer system from a Major, MAJOR, supplier that said their computer will absolutely run my engines. I even hired their local rep to come and fire up the engines after I installed everything. Turned out their computer couldn't read the cam and crank sensors. Even two years after purchase, Got every dime back though! Best thing to do is a lot of homework and get lots of people to point you to one person and then get that person to Prove that they can do it by laying out an A-Z plan that works. Even take that plan and run it past others to get feedback. Then, you still are going to have some grief to deal with. Just a smaller amount.
    Last edited by JB91710; 08-26-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Local is where my trailer takes me. In this case, it would be difficult to find someone in my back yard who can pull this off. I did meet someone two towns over who feels he can do it, but he too is incredibly busy. This car has been sitting for years at $500 a month storage, because the technology wasn't developed to run this car until now. I put a lot of emotion into this project. In it's present state it is like carrying around a large ulcer that only completion will cure. Whoever can come up with a A-Z, well thought out plan will be doing the work. Even if it's in LA. This is the car I'm copying.4464240113_408586b7ed_b.jpg