A 3 year project with my now 17 year old son. We learned a lot together and it was a terrific journey. We had our share of problems and frustrations but a significant feeling of accomplishment when we overcame them. For me, it was as much about the journey as the destination.

Although I've not posted here before, the forum was invaluable. The FFR guys were also a great help. Family, friends & neighbors were always supportive and chipped-in when they could help. Special thanks to my wife for her patience and support as well as giving up her garage space for the better part of three years. (Sorry about those marks on the kitchen table when we were assembling the pedal box and rotors.)

Configuration: Coyote 5.0L, TKO600, Moser rear-end with 3-link suspension, power steering. The rest is pretty much standard for the kit with a few "optional" items from community members like Russ Thompson's turn signal stalk.

We are trying to jump through the hoops to get it titled and licensed but the Houston weather has not been cooperating the last couple weeks. Too rainy to get it on the trailer to get the master technician inspection and over to a certified weigh scale. Hopefully we will be on the road in the next week or so. I bet my neighbors are getting tired of us doing laps around the neighborhood circle.

IMG_1736.jpgIMG_1740.jpgIMG_1741.jpgIMG_1746.jpgIMG_1748.jpg