Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Finaly get to build a FFR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if there are body guys around the forums. If so I have to ask if any one found as many issue as I am with the body. Very little on the body so far has not required attention to the point where I would call it straight enough to epoxy and primer. The nose of the car doesn't roll the same from one side to the other. I had ripples under the leading edges of the doors. The front fender valley near the hood opening is very bad on the drivers side (goes up and down like a amusement park water slide), the trunk didn't roll to fit the body, and I still haven't touched the hood yet, which looks to be the worst part. I now have 300 hrs into the body and have at least another 150 to go just to get it in the first coat of epoxy. Ive done my share of cars and I have to say this thing is any thing but straight. Perhaps i'm to picky but If I am going to do a car I want it more then flat I want it straight.image2.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPGimage6.JPG P.S. if there are any body guys in Grand Rapids Mi that are looking for some thing to do for fun give me a shout. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GFX2043mtu; 08-29-2017 at 08:04 AM.