Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Wow!! FF really dropped the QC Ball here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instructions say make it level. Mine ran out of adjustment when it was still over an inch too high. The rake could simply be because people tend to park too close to curbs and or dodging road debris. I'm always amused by how many people part by stopping when the front tires hit the curb.
    Zero Decibel Motorsports
    Check out my new website!
    www.zerodecibelmotorsports.com
    www.facebook.com/zero.decibel.motorsports

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechie3 View Post
    The rake could simply be because people tend to park too close to curbs and or dodging road debris. I'm always amused by how many people part by stopping when the front tires hit the curb.
    Exactly... and this has led to the proliferation of those damn parking stops many lots have, several feet back from the curb or end of the spot, to keep those idiots from overhanging the sidewalk. These are typically 4-5" high, tall enough to damage a splitter/airdam. Our cars are low enough that we have to pay close attention to how close we can pull in, and have the rear potentially hang further out, just because soccer-mom/dads don't know where the limits of their massive vehicle are! </rant>

rubber-parking-stop-with-reflective-tape-6-foot-745.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechie3 View Post
    Instructions say make it level. Mine ran out of adjustment when it was still over an inch too high. The rake could simply be because people tend to park too close to curbs and or dodging road debris. I'm always amused by how many people part by stopping when the front tires hit the curb.
    I am also at 1in. Planning to move it up a few more just to see if I can move my gap any more.