Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2017 818 Calendar Ordering Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

2017 818 Calendar Ordering Thread

Hi all

My name is Taz, and over the past several years, I've done a calendar for the GTM owners featuring their own builds. Its become an annual tradition. I do it for essentially the cost of production and shipping, not for profit. (There's a story there, but its a long one and I won't bore you.)

Anyway, this year I have been given permission to do a calendar for each Factory Five model's ownership group. I'm curious if there is enough interest in the 818 community here. I'm attaching three images from previous GTM calendars so you can get an idea of what I'm doing....

Also, please feel free to ask your GTM bretheren on the forum whether or not they have been happy with previous calendars.

In order to start, the first thing I need is pics of your cars. 12 owners, 12 cars.

Lets, get them in, boys!

Requirements:
    Minimum 3200 pixels wide, decent quality

Requests:
    Car photo - multiple photos from different angles.
    Engine bay photo
    In the past on the GTM calendar, each month has featured an automotive quote. This can be your own "catch phrase" or saying, or a quote by someone famous. (Example: "Its not a throttle, its a detonator" - Jeremy Clarkson)

Information:
    FFR chassis number
    Engine type (and horsepower number if you like)
    Owner Name
    Owner location (city/state)
    Does your car have a name?
    anything else you want included (featured in magazine? special build features? unique stuff?)

Please send info and images via email to [email protected]

Ordering will be done on a different thread.

Ehrlich small.jpg7 July Small.jpgKnecht small.jpg
    Last edited by Taz Rules; 12-02-2016 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Rather than start a separate thread for orders