FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818 Fender seams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm game to do the bodywork, just curious what others received. I have never had a project that got me so bummed out and super enthused at the same time! I know it is going to be worth the effort to finish the car, but there is a LOT of work to making a nice car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ben1272 View Post
    I'm game to do the bodywork, just curious what others received. I have never had a project that got me so bummed out and super enthused at the same time! I know it is going to be worth the effort to finish the car, but there is a LOT of work to making a nice car.
    Ben
    I ave had the same feelings about this project. Every time I look, I see more things that need done in order to make this into what I want. I've reset my finish date 3 times so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lance corsi View Post
    Ben
    I ave had the same feelings about this project. Every time I look, I see more things that need done in order to make this into what I want. I've reset my finish date 3 times so far.
    I gave up setting finish dates! I do enjoy the process of building, but I am looking forward to driving and the process of refining the ride. I guess it is all good (not to mention good problems to have!)