I recently got into watching car shows/vlogs on YouTube, and figured I'd share what I've liked and maybe find some other suggestions from what everyone here is watching.

Roadkill. If you haven't heard of roadkill, well you're missing out. It's basically two guys, they come up with an idea like "what if we put this motor in that, in a parking lot, and drive it to Alaska", and make an episode about it. Lots of hack fixes, and shortcuts, which often fail and make the show what it is. If you have OCD about doing everything the right way, this show will drive you nuts.

Jay Leno's Garage. I really enjoy Jay, he's got very down to earth personality for someone of his celebrity and wealth, and I love that he keeps complaining about how ridiculous some cars and exotic car parts cost. He has a great variety of cars on the show, everything from old steam cars to tuners, muscle, exotic, and down right weird.

Mighty Car Mods. It's very similar to Roadkill, but since they're Australian the cars are very different and so is the humour. I haven't watched a lot of these yet, but they're quite enjoyable.

Speed Academy. I really like the content with these guys, not such a personality based show, more about the cars. Seems to be mostly imports, with a mix of time attack and drifting. I really like build videos, and test and tune videos, and they do both well.

That's the only ones that have stuck, there's other good stuff out there, but there's also a lot of garbage to sift through. The hoonigan's have some ok stuff. There's a bmx kid Adam LZ that got into drifting, and about 20% of his videos are enjoyable, but since he does a daily vlog, you have to sift through a lot of non car related videos. There's also some decent short films like The Mad Life, which is basically a bio on New Zealand drifter Mad Mike. Lots of great rotary noises in that one, 2,3, and 4 rotor goodness.

So what are you watching? Keep it car related!

One last thing, because this NEVER happens, Canada is getting new episodes of Vegas Rat Rods weeks before the US! Sorry, had to gloat, we always get discovery shows later.