This weekend I finished bending the brake lines - I junked the stock mustang flex lines and bought some parts from Mark at Breeze (70550 & 70085) that made a much nicer job of it. Came with brackets (which I bent 90deg because I wanted to attach to inner side) and all the fixings I needed. Great fast service from Breeze (which you all knew already I'm sure!)

Even with the calipers in stock location at the back, it all worked well. I'll attach a brake line clip to the rear to be sure, but it's not in the way of the shock even unsupported. This was the final leg of the hard line, and I hit my goal of doing it all without cutting or flaring any line. I may add or modify bits, but I want to use as much of what FFR supplied as possible! Got my $30k budget (no paint) in mind every day

reardrivbrake.jpeg rearpassbrake.jpeg

I received my clutch cable adjuster so I eye-balled the spot on the firewall that lined up with the quadrant (was about 1/4" to the right of the manual's template). I used a 1 3/8" hole cutter and some Lowes machine screws with locknuts rather than the self-tappers that came with the adjuster.

cutclutch.jpeg clutchadjfront.jpeg clutchadjrear.jpeg

Lastly, and out of order I know, but I put all the parts on or around the fuel tank and mocked it in place. No holes drilled yet, but another box emptied! I did this because I want to run the fuel lines next so I can do all the line line brackets at once.

tankmock.jpeg

I also found a local guy selling a slightly warmed crate 350 with 20k miles at a great price, so I'm hoping I can get that for my "break-in" motor while I save up for a blueprint 383. Fingers crossed..