Grew up on a dairy farm in upstate NY. 1st car a 64 1/2 mustang fastback that I installed a 69 302 boss in. Spent 22 years in the Air Force seeing the world and settled in Tampa after retiring. I stayed in electronics and have been a Test Engineer manager for 20 years at a local electronics manufacturer.
I have been a member since November 2016 and will be starting my build soon. Always wanted to build a hot rod and I'm anxious to get started. I will be attending the 33 build school May 12-14, hope to have some of my questions answered at the class to help me make the best decision on what options to go with.
I currently plan on visiting FFR on 5 June for a tour and to finalize and place my order. Will be installing a Blue Print engine and was surprised with the feedback from them that most people go with a SBC vs. a Ford engine.
I have learned a lot by just reading the 33 forum daily. Looking forward to being able to chime in with my own issues and helping fellow members with their issues.

Neil