http://vraptorspeedworks.com/complet...xhaust-system/

For anyone interested in a custom Kooks Exhaust system for their GTM, please read! As many of you know, we sell the Kooks GTM exhaust system in runs of 5 systems at a time. I rarely keep these in stock. The system I have here will fit all LS engines including the LS7. Here is the reality of the situation. I started a run last November. As of April, we still only had 2 people on the list to buy.....that's 2 people wanting a Kooks system over the span of 6 months. We finally ended up having Kooks make a run of 3 systems and we paid extra to have them made in such a small quantity. I would not expect things to change for the next run.

With this in mind, I end up buying the 3rd system so that we at least had a run of 3 instead of just 2. I have that system in stock and available right now. Since this system also cost me extra, I am forced to pass that expense on, which makes the cost of this system $2333 plus shipping (normal price is $2183). Soooo....again, if you are interested in getting a Kooks system for your GTM in the next year or so, this is probably your best bet.

Just to get this out of the way, I have had a lot of people ask me why I don't just buy 5 at a time and keep them in stock and sell them as people need them. This ^^^^^ is exactly why I have never done this. It normally has taken about 6 months per run to accumulate 5 orders. Now it looks like 5 orders will take closer to a year. Some people order the standard system (which is what I have here). Some order the system with no cats. Some order the system ceramic coated. Some order only headers. Some order only the X-pipe. Some order the LS7 system. Some order just the LS7 headers.....there are dozens of different combinations of what people order. The systems drop ship directly from Kooks to the customer to reduce shipping costs. They have local ceramic coaters that they use so they don't have to ship these systems back and forth. There is no way for me to know what people are going to order. I can't afford to sit on $10,000 worth of inventory for a year+ and hope that it sells....and hope that I have in stock what the customer orders. It is not cost effective for me to stock a standard system and then pay $100 to ship it to the ceramic coaters if the customer wants ceramic coating.....$100 for Kooks to ship the system to me....$100 for me to ship to the ceramic coaters and another $100 for the ceramic coaters to ship the system out to the customer......that's $300 tied up in shipping. It just doesn't pencil out....there's no way to turn a profit doing business like that.

In conclusion....I have this one system available right now for $2333 plus shipping. On future orders, I can't guarantee that we won't run into the same situation and end up having to pay extra for a small run. I can't guarantee that the next run won't be a year from now. If you want a system, now is the time. Thanks!