I am going to try something a little different here. Hopefully this works and can help someone out. I have parts left over from my build and want to help out future builders like others have helped me. First a short story. Jeff Miller aka da Bat, helped me out a lot during the painting portion of my build. The guy sent me (a total stranger) his personal cell phone number. He sent me his number so he could talk a complete amateur through the intricacies of painting a car. Which by the way is his full time job. Yeah that's right. The same one that puts food on his table. I was blown away. I asked Jeff for his address so I could send him a little "thank you". He refused and said to pay it forward. So I have stewed on that ever since. After some reflection, I came up with a plan. So Here is what I am thinking.

All the spare parts left over are from the complete kit from Factory Five. There aren't many and they are worth much. But, I will send them to verified forum members for shipping cost and nothing more. If you want to pay a little something for the parts that is fine. I will take all the proceeds and give them to the local United Way. I have contacts with them as we give a lot to them where I work. I figure I could help more than one with this little endeavor. So before I post pictures and starting taking names, below is a list of what I have. Reply to this thread and let me know if there is any interest. Don't PM me or call dibs on parts just yet. If there is interest, I will set up a Paypal account and come up with an orderly method to manage this process.

Parts
Oil relocation kit
Quick Jack plates (I painted silver)
FFR parking brake handle
Wilwood master cylinder (5/8")
Pulley for engine (water pump I think)
Air filter
Complete kit front brake set up (rotors, calipers, pads, etc)
Front tie rod ends
Fuel filter, bracket, tank pick up, and line hardware
Brake remote reservior
Cooling expansion tank
Gas pedal
Power steering lines

Hopefully this will help someone and I can do Miller proud.