Quote Originally Posted by mtdr View Post
Hi Edward B,
I am building a gen 3 coupe. I have studied your beautiful build for quite a while now. Congradulations!
If you have time would you mind contacting me. I am having a difficult time installing the Corbeau seats (fixed back, no heat). I cannot fit the seat between the seat belt tie downs therefore can not move it back as far as you have shown in your blog. These are the same model and p/n you used.

Thanks, Tim
Thanks. The Coupe is patiently waiting out the Michigan winter. Can't wait for spring to get it back out. My Corbeau Sportline Evolution-X 64901F seats were purchased in 2018 directly from Corbeau USA. So coming up to six years ago. Scott Pregont (Namrups) used the same seats in his Coupe build several years later. He reported a similar situation, e.g. didn't fit between the seat belt attachment brackets. After some discussion back and forth, we figured Corbeau must have made changes to the seats and as I recall also the bases (sliders) I used. He figured out something to make everything work, although I don't know the details. I would suggest taking a look at his build thread (https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...na-Coupe-build) and reach out to him as needed. I would be happy to help if I could. But I don't know what that would be. Good luck with your build and hope you can work this out.