Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Five GPS Gauges what are they worth?

Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five GPS Gauges what are they worth?

I have a Factory Five 65 Coupe that’s in the process of being painted and upholstered I didn’t use my Factory Five GPS gauges. I am wondering what they are worth? I am considering selling them or using them on my next build. I really like the analog setup by smiths so I wouldn’t mind parting with them but I’m trying to assess their value. Factory Five asks $1000 on their parts website. What are they worth New Old Stock private party?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place I am considering using these on a roadster build so that’s where my mind is at. I’d like to get the Roadster communities take on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm shocked that the FFR gauges are so expensive, when there are other gauges available for considerably less, that will still do the job.

You could knock off $100 to start, and see if you get any bites. That's still a pretty good saving for a builder that wants those particular ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AC Bill View Post
    I'm shocked that the FFR gauges are so expensive, when there are other gauges available for considerably less, that will still do the job.

You could knock off $100 to start, and see if you get any bites. That's still a pretty good saving for a builder that wants those particular ones.
    That’s what I’ll do I’ll post an ad in the classifieds in the forum see if $900 is fair. Thanks for the advice Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the GPS gauges are from speedhut. you can go on their website and price out what you have.

I quickly threw together a package that came w/ my MK4 and the total was around $850. (speedo, tach, water temp, oil pressure, clock, voltage, fuel level).
    Last edited by egchewy79; 03-11-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in mind that these are no the same as the Cobra gauges. The small gauges are bigger and there is only 4 small gauges. They are kind of Coupe specific.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike thanks for that I’ll be sure to specify.