Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
Does this flow better than the Factory Five design received with my kit? Appears that it would, but I have no data to back it up. Frankly, I'm not too worried about it. The Gen 3 Coyote will be at or near 500 HP (multiple tests and videos on-line seem to confirm this) and for my 99% street driving, will rarely if ever require anywhere near that much power. I know that's not much of an answer and I apologize for that. If you're interested, I'd suggest you contact Georgie directly with your questions.

I don't want to downplay the power aspect, because I agree that's important. But for me, sound was also a concern and the Factory Five pipes with my kit are extremely loud. "NASCAR loud" as some have said. The limited testing I've done already confirms the Gas-N's are quieter. Or at the very least a mellower less harsh sound. The Roadster pipes are similar in that regard. Another area of important was appearance. The polished SS versions I'll be getting of these are better than whatever I could have done with my stock, unfinished, steel Factory Five sidepipes.
I would really like to see some data on both the power aspect AND the noise aspect. These are significant issues.

Bob