Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Exedy Clutch Kit for Mendeola

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    EXEDY clutch kit and flywheel package part #04173

This is a brand new genuine Exedy standard OE replacement clutch kit for Camaro Z28; SS; Corvette; Corvette Z06; Firebird Formula; Trans Am. This clutch kit contains all the necessary components to do your clutch replacement and is the perfect setup for any stock or lightly modified vehicle. Exedy Globalparts Corporation was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. Exedy supplies to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers around the world. Exedy is the largest clutch manufacturer in Japan and their name stands for the highest in quality and performance.

* Our complete clutch kit and flywheel package includes: Exedy/ LuK Billet Steel Flywheel
    * Exedy/ LuK Pressure Plate
    * Exedy/ LuK Clutch Disc (11-3/4", 26 spline)
    * Release Bearing
    * Pilot Bearing
    * Alignment Tool

What motor will you be running?
    What kind of driving do you expect to be doing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendeola Transaxles View Post
    EXEDY clutch kit and flywheel package part #04173

This is a brand new genuine Exedy standard OE replacement clutch kit for Camaro Z28; SS; Corvette; Corvette Z06; Firebird Formula; Trans Am. This clutch kit contains all the necessary components to do your clutch replacement and is the perfect setup for any stock or lightly modified vehicle. Exedy Globalparts Corporation was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. Exedy supplies to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers around the world. Exedy is the largest clutch manufacturer in Japan and their name stands for the highest in quality and performance.

* Our complete clutch kit and flywheel package includes: Exedy/ LuK Billet Steel Flywheel
    * Exedy/ LuK Pressure Plate
    * Exedy/ LuK Clutch Disc (11-3/4", 26 spline)
    * Release Bearing
    * Pilot Bearing
    * Alignment Tool

What motor will you be running?
    What kind of driving do you expect to be doing?
    It's an '00 LS1 with LS6 heads, cam, and intake. Street driving only.

Post Thanks / Like
    That unit should work good.
    Did the motor come with a flywheel or was it against a automatic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendeola Transaxles View Post
    That unit should work good.
    Did the motor come with a flywheel or was it against a automatic?
    Engine came from an '00 donor and was an automatic. The information I've been able to dig up though tells me that the EXEDY kit comes with a flywheel so I should be good to go...I think. I believe I'll still have to make a run to the Chevy dealer and order fasteners and alignment pins. I guess I'll find out for sure when the EXEDY kit shows up.