Thanks! No worries at all - I was out sailing all day Saturday.

If I could pick your brain for another moment - you said you wanted the Maradyne controller to have power from start up. In re-reading your first post, it sounds like you approached the wiring with an eye toward the possibility of re-wiring later to allow the fan to run for an extra minute. Is this why you wanted the controller to have power at start-up? If I'm OK with "locking myself in" to the option of having the coyote ECU power the fan, then it seems to me that as long as the Maradyne controller has power any time the fan has power (i.e., fan and Maradyne grey wires get power from coyote orange wire), then the system should work as intended. Just wanting to make sure I'm not missing some obvious problem with this scheme, such as the Maradyne controller needing some time after power up to be able to initiate and do it's thing? It's not the end of the world for me to run another dedicated 12V wire back to the dash, as I haven't yet wrapped my front harness, but no reason to add wires if they're not needed.