Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What's the Coolest thing that has happened to you while driving your GTM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couple guys at the gas station were asking about the GTM tonight. As they were walking away I heard one say 'and I thought that new lambo I saw was the coolest car ever'.

Feels good, man.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a cool thing... Thanks for consistently sharing your experiences with your GTM. I've seen the new Lambo. It's a very nice car. But just like your new fans, I think the GTM is cooler.

ALso, I promise to help you support this thread when I finally get my car on the road.
    Last edited by The Stig; 08-14-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    GTMKris

Drove the car for the first time yesterday evening. Since I just got my tags I had to take it down the road even though I hadn't installed a radio yet. So, I went to Autozone to get a trim piece for my tags. First off traffic was slowing down and people were rubber necking like after a car wreck. It was so bad that I got embarrassed and had to put the windows up. LOL. I was in my work clothes. So I get to Autozone and walk in to get my parts and come back to the front of the store and there was a crowd around the car. There is this one kid there about 18 or so that has been rude to me twice before. He drives a cavalier that is three different colors. I'm not hating on him because I was there when I was his age. Well he was the only one that would not come outside and was there to check me out. He rang me out and when I went to leave he said... I used to have one of those...but mine had a VW motor in it. I said cool man and walked out the door into the paparazi. There was pic's being taken, people asking me questions like I was a sports star after a big game. 20 min later I got to leave. Everyone was still outside and watched me drive off.

It was a blast, but don't take this car if you are in a hurry.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    While my car was waiting to go out on the track this weekend a guy in a beautiful Audi R8 stopped his car and snapped a cell phone pic. Everyone snaps cell phone pics, but this one was special.

John
    XTF #2
    build start date June 19 2023

GTM # 344
    Build Start December 2010
    First track day April 2013