Hi guys,
I already raised this on the other GTM forum so i thought i'd bring it up here as well. Hopefully Factory Five might have a read of this and perhaps even contact Turn 10 themselves, it might speed up the process.

I hear rumors that game developer Turn 10 are looking for cars to include in Forza Motorsport 4 as future downloadables. They have a couple of forum threads on their site that they are scouring through where people can post their suggestions. I already posted my suggestion, 3 guesses as to what it was

From what i found, someone else suggested the GTM also but thats it so far. Just me and this other guy. So, if you guys want the GTM to appear in Forza 4, then jump onto Forza 4's forum and suggest the GTM! The more times its suggested, the better the chances it'll be in the game sometime in the future!

For those of you that dont know what Forza 4 is, its the Xbox 360's answer to Gran Turismo 5. They partnered with Top Gear UK for this game and its gonna be absolutely HUGE. The game is loaded with commentary from Jeremy Clarkson. If the GTM does make an appearance in this game, then it's popularity should soar even moreso. Games such as Gran Turismo, Project Gotham Racing pushed the Ultima GTR's popularity to a point it would have never achieved on its own (because lets face it, it is butt fugly). The GTM could be propelled to a similar status IF it can at least get into this game. I would love to see the GTM appreciated beyond just the two main forums, because quite frankly, it deserves it..