Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Los Angeles area/ SoCal Cobras

Post Thanks / Like

Los Angeles area/ SoCal Cobras

Hey all, I’m about to finally jump in on a mk4 kit next month. As most of my research has been virtual up until this point, I’d love to get in the passenger seat of one or two in the area and ask a few questions if anyone would be so kind! Lunch on me. Who is around?

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on what part of LA you are in - there are quite a few roadster builders in the area. As a starting point you may want to contact Frank Maslowski ("frankeeski", "i.e.427") (professional builder in SoCal) https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/memb...?22850-i-e-427 Frank has a shop out in the Inland Empire, but he has been helpful to me on the phone or by email.

Also, I suggest you move or repost this in the "Welcomes and Introductions" sub-forum where folks are more likely to see it.

Keith HR #894

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lukerihl View Post
    Hey all, I’m about to finally jump in on a mk4 kit next month. As most of my research has been virtual up until this point, I’d love to get in the passenger seat of one or two in the area and ask a few questions if anyone would be so kind! Lunch on me. Who is around?
    You can reach out to me here in a private massage.
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum! I’m in Orange County. I’ll pm you my info.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all, thank you for the responses- I appreciated our phone call David, and letting me stop by and even get a ride Frank. I’m in for November delivery and very excited. I hope I can link with more of you guys soon- would love to make it out to some events this year if they’re happening again.

6. Likes David Hodgkins liked this post