BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: trouble with inventory

Post Thanks / Like

trouble with inventory

Guys,

My inventory says I was shipped in box 28 a 60587 Heat/AC main unit. This seems like it would be the evaporator etc that mounts under dash on pass side. it seems like a reasonable size piece and I do Not
    have it although the inventory says I do.
    I called FFR on Mon to ext 110, Dave B. He nevers answers, only voice mail. Left message, no response, left second message, still no response Thur PM. Whats going on at FFR??
    Anybody else have some other extensios to get a real person??
    Thanks
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely call so can't comment on that, but I do get responses from email. Bunch of different ones on https://www.factoryfive.com/contact/
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never called and had anyone answer there phone. Email is how I have communicated since I took delivery of my kit. They usually get back to you within a day. Dave B apparently no longer works at FFR he was my main contact which is a bummer he is gone.
    Build #9818 completed 04/2021 - Dart SBF 427, PF4 EFI, TKO600 Build thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...utton-head-mod
    Build review video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6IAbo2sFt4&t=1111s My finished car: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/atta...7&d=1638415131

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to deal with Matt with any shortage, try his email. Matt Crocker <[email protected]>

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ggunter View Post
    I used to deal with Matt with any shortage, try his email. Matt Crocker <[email protected]>
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, Dave B has left Factory Five. That could explain why you don’t get response.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup...Bummer David is gone, first I've heard this..... he always responded immediately and resolved my issues quickly via email. Glad my build is done but I have been waiting on David to help resolve a flaky GPS issue with my 6 in 1 gauge cluster. Not sure if it's the GPU unit in the speedometer or the antenna.

Guess I'll ping Matt to see if he can help me or point me to someone who can.

Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    I would just call FFR in the AM on their main line

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Pre-Covid, Factory Five had a robust and very effective Customer Service & Tech Unit.
    I think they are still dealing with some INSANE Government overreach which appears to be finally ending.
    According to their Government Website shown below, May 29th is when they finally decided to release their minions, I mean subjects, I meant comrades.

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/re...-massachusetts

Sorry About My Southern Sarcasm!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 06-03-2021 at 09:04 PM.

10. Likes wrp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was inquiring yesterday about a door seal and sent an email to Dave Correia [email protected]

Got an answer within a couple of hours.

Steve
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
    Pre-Covid, Factory Five had a robust and very effective Customer Service & Tech Unit.
    I think they are still dealing with some INSANE Government overreach which appears to be finally ending.
    According to their Government Website shown below, May 29th is when they finally decided to release their minions, I mean subjects, I meant comrades.

Aside from this clowns desire to share untruths, his unpopular opinion and be offensive and generally rude at every turn, The FACT is that FFR' staffing has not been held back by COVID for months.

Here are some additional facts.
    Dave B is no longer with FFR.
    Matt Crocker is no longer with FFR.
    Factory Five cannot be expected to update everyone when an employee decides to take another opportunity. For this reason they have created a general mailbox. [email protected]

Emailing people who no longer work there will surely get you nowhere.

Calling and leaving a detailed message with what you need also works.

Contrary to Go-Dad-Go's opinion, they are all working very hard and are serious about their customers and making sure customers get their product. Business is booming and due to some turnover they are short staffed.

And,
    They are NOT Minions, subjects, or comrades. They are people. Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, Sons, Aunts, Uncles etc. Good people doing the best they can, lets give them the respect they deserve.

I am sure they will do right, they always do.
    FFinisher/AKA RE63

13. Thanks J R Jones, edwardb, JohnnyB, JohnK thanked for this post
    Likes j33ptj, lewma, edwardb, JohnnyB, theidlemind liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFinisher View Post
    Aside from this clowns desire to share untruths, his unpopular opinion and be offensive and generally rude at every turn, The FACT is that FFR' staffing has not been held back by COVID for months.

Factory Five cannot be expected to update everyone when an employee decides to take another opportunity. For this reason they have created a general mailbox. [email protected]

Contrary to Go-Dad-Go's opinion, they are all working very hard and are serious about their customers and making sure customers get their product. Business is booming and due to some turnover they are short staffed.

And,
    They are NOT Minions, subjects, or comrades. They are people. Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, Sons, Aunts, Uncles etc. Good people doing the best they can, lets give them the respect they deserve.

Amen to this

15. Likes J R Jones liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post

Good people in MA, I was stationed in RI for several years. But they suffer from decades of electing blue state politicians and suffer from over taxation.
    FFR Roadster Delivered 9/16/21
    Forte 427 Fuel Injected with TKX Transmission
    Forte's Axle

17. Likes chuckster, GoDadGo liked this post

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FFinisher View Post

And,

I'm sorry you don't like my Humor & Sarcasm.
    >..Some find me to be witty, while others find me to be a total P.I.T.A.
    >..I'm an acquired taste, sort of like Andrew "Dice" Clay, Ron White, and The Food Network.
    >..Should you find yourself in or near New Orleans, I'll be glad to buy you lunch, a beer, a shot, or your favorite cocktail!
    Again, Sorry About My Southern Sarcasm!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 06-12-2021 at 01:32 PM.

19. Thanks svassh thanked for this post
    Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by
    [SIZE=3
    Again, Sorry About My Southern Sarcasm![/SIZE]
    Some people just don't get how we operate. Now technically I'm from Oklahoma so I'm more cowboy that southern, but I've been here in Memphis for almost 20 years.
    FFR Roadster Delivered 9/16/21
    Forte 427 Fuel Injected with TKX Transmission
    Forte's Axle

21. Thanks GoDadGo, svassh thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptB View Post
    Good people in MA, I was stationed in RI for several years. But they suffer from decades of electing blue state politicians and suffer from over taxation.
    ^_Hit that nail on the head CaptB. I was born in Wareham, lived there for 18 years. Moved out of MA 5 years ago. Not a lot has changed.
    '33 Hotrod, #1047 Gen 1, delivered on 2/27/18, go cart on 9/24/18.
    LS3 w/Gearstar Level 3 4L65e Tranny, Yank converter, Lokar shifter, Electric PS, Vintage AC/Heat/Def, 8.8" 3.55
    TorqThrust II Wheels w/Toyo Proxy T1 Sport Tires, F 235/45ZR17 R 295/35ZR18
    Garage Built, Driveway Painted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rhode Island has suffered from the Right as well. Quonset Point Naval Station was established in 1941 and employed thousands. In 1972 RI voted in favor of George McGovern over Richard Nixon. Nixon promptly closed Quonset Point having a devastating effect on the RI economy. I was there in the early eighties as RI desperately sought industry for Quonset Point to augment the weakened tax base. Nixon was more than Watergate and Vietnam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man this is one of the last places I can come and avoid politics. Lets just stick to our love of Factory Five and leave the political commentary elsewhere. Someone is always gonna be ticked off, offended, miss the intended humor in the written format, etc.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides