I have BluePrint 302 engine w/ a Tremec T5 in my 33, when I was under the car this morning checking out the shocks I noticed a drip of oil (Bluish in color due to the break in oil) on the bell housing. Only a drip, not even a spot on the floor.

It's not coming from tine intake or valve covers up top which leaves rear main, cam seal, oil galley plug or fly wheel bolts behind the bell housing. Also not coming from the oil pan. The issue is there is no quick access panel in the bell house plate, BP never installed one and I'm not sure why. I'm going to remove the starter this weekend and use an endoscope camera to see if I can figure out where its coming from. just being dead center in the bell housing though I'm guessing rear main.

To the more experienced engine builders is it possible that the seal has not sealed yet and due to only have a little over 100 miles on it, is this something that could cure itself or do I have the start of a bigger issue?

Not sure what I'm going to do yet, I'd rather not rip out the whole engine / tranny (disassembling half the car to do it) if I don't have to. BP of course is telling me to pull the tranny and look behind the engine, normally that is easy, but in this car, not so much.

20210816_161328.jpg 20210816_162249.jpg

Jim