BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Inventory question

Post Thanks / Like

Inventory question

Hello all- Getting ready for my first start and went to mount the side exhaust only to find I'm missing the side exhaust brackets from the bag of parts. I wrote [email protected] who has been my inventory contact only to get a return email saying he is no longer with the company. Who are folks reaching out to for inventory issues? Still waiting for my windshield from a March 2021 kit delivery :-( and wanted an update for that as well.
    Thanks!
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    I have un-used exhaust brackets still I believe. Used the Gas-n pipes and came with their own.
    I can send them out if you want just PM.
    Coupe Kit Delivered 11/10/23

Roadster Build thread: 2019-2022 https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...4-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received my replacement Coupe windshield about a week ago. Replacing the original that collided with a stone last summer and lost. I ordered it in August and just received it. Told me they've been trying to come up with a suitable box for shipping. Apparently they've broken several. They finally put mine in a Stewart truck that was coming through my area. It was unboxed but arrived safely. Had foam around the perimeter and a double layer of bubble wrap. I guess they still don't have a shipping box for individual windshields. Nothing you can do but keep asking.
    Last edited by edwardb; 03-09-2022 at 06:35 AM.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to use Dave as well for inventory and received the same message. I ended up just using the [email protected] address and it worked for me for the last inventory issue we had.
    Mk4 Roadster with BluePrint 347 with Holley EFI and solid axle rear end.
    Build thread
    Body work and paint thread