Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  30

Thread: Bob's Daytona Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we have all been jumping around in the build manual. Keeps it exciting.

I am envious of those who have enough fair weather days to enjoy a ride without A/C. When a good portion of your good weather is dominated by 100F+ temperatures (with 65%+ humidity), A/C is a must. Even when I rode motorcycles it was hard. Either give in to wind burn, or put on the long sleeves and sweat like there is no tomorrow. Either way you get really dehydrated.
    Last edited by Skuzzy; 12-17-2021 at 02:47 PM.
    My Type 65 Coupe: Ordered May 27, 2021. Arrived November 19, 2021.
    I would like to treat my gas pedal as a binary operator. It would be nice to get the cooperation of everyone in front of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skuzzy View Post
    I think we have all been jumping around in the build manual. Keeps it exciting.

I am envious of those who have enough fair weather days to enjoy a ride without A/C. When a good portion of your good weather is dominated by 100F+ temperatures (with 65%+ humidity), A/C is a must. Even when I rode motorcycles it was hard. Either give in to wind burn, or put on the long sleeves and sweat like there is no tomorrow. Either way you get really dehydrated.
    We have more of our share of sunny days. One reason for the coupe is to keep the sun off my balding pate - Hah.

On the flip side, I do not intend to put snow tires on the coupe :-)

3. Thanks Sigurd thanked for this post
    Likes Skuzzy, Rian_Colorado liked this post