New guy here from Puyallup, WA
Hello all,

I just placed my order a couple days ago! (Delivery for 10/22) Wife decided to let me have my Christmas presents for the next 30 years. I'm a 50 y/o guy who grew up in Fayette county, PA. Joined the USAF at the age of 17, as an enlisted guy I maintained weapons delivery systems and loaded missiles and bombs on F-15s and F-16s from 1989-2003. I earned my Master's in Physician Assistant (PA) studies in 2005 from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and, after 6 years in Family Medicine, a fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery in 2012. I worked in medicine until my retirement in 2016. Currently working here as an orthopedic Surgery PA. I worked on cars since I was 7 y/o with my professional mechanic Dad. I've rebuilt a 1967 VW bug (Baja); complete rotisserie restoration making my own wiring harness etc.. I've wanted a '67 Camaro and a '65 Cobra since I was in 7th grade. I currently have a '67 Camaro RS which is 90% in my eyes, 99% in other's eyes. It's a Resto-Mod, fuel injected 427 BBC, 5-speed Tremec, 4 wheel discs, 15" Cragars and numerous upgrades throughout. The car has an all stock appearance inside and out. I bought the car in 2016 and enjoyed getting back to my mechanical background while I made improvements. While I really enjoy the car, I didn't restore it or build it and it doesn't come close to giving me the that feeling I had when I finished my Baja Bug and drove it to work as a DD for the next 3-4 years. So....Building a FFR Roadster seems like a perfect project!! I've spent the past few months going through many build threads learning something from every thread I opened and can't begin to tell you all how much I appreciate the information you share. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to someone along the way to the completion of my project.