Time to do an update: Installed the FF supplied fluid reservoir. The bracket is cut straight the chassis rail is at a bit of an angle - I followed the chassis rail, it makes the res tilt slightly to the front - hardly noticable, didn't use the self tapping screws supplied, installed 2 rivnuts and used 10-24 SS socket head screws - much better look and stronger. fabricated a bracket for the bottom clamp as well, attached it to the top of the chassis rail for vertical stability, brushed the surface and applied shark hyde.
reservoir install 1.jpg
reservoir install 2.jpg
Installed the radiator and Horns, brushed the top of the radiator and applied Shark Hyde to keep it bright for a while, I hope. Used the dremmel to adjust the female fan wire block to fit the harness block, some cut the block off and use female spade connectors, I'll see how this works out. Horn's work.. Not happy with the 3/8" self tapping screw supplied to attach it - I'll install a bolt and nut here.
radiator and horn install..jpg
Final attachment of the Rear harness wires, used p clamps to hold it firmly in place, installed the lower trunk with lower trunk mod - silicone sealed it in place.
trunk back in & rear harness wire clamped.jpgtrunk back in & installed 2.jpg
Next up is tranny cover and working the way down the list. Still having fun.