Quote Originally Posted by Ltfracing View Post
So to say I’m a little frustrated with factory five is a understatement, after doing months of research on there website for the stage 1 kit and what was included in it, and then verifying with my sales man several times that the radiator came with the stage 1 kit ,after receiving my stage one kit and imagine my surprise that I did not get a radiator, I email them and Said I did not get one and after he checked with a tech he emailed me back and said yes it should have come with the radiator,I fill out the MIK paper work and then I was told it does not come with stage 1 kit anymore it comes with stage 2,after I brought it to their attention that is not what it said on website they changed the site and we will sell you one for $600 gee thanks
Eeek, that's really disappointing. stage 1 is for go karting IMO. I got a radiator in my stage 1 like Mike, so at least you can go-kart with the radiator held in place with some temporary brackets. There were still some compromises in stage 1 (no seats, belts, etc) but it still kinda made sense. I guess they moved where the line is drawn - ultimately you're gonna want to buy one from them - you can delete that from stage 2, I know that, but you may not get 100% of the cost.