Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone near Rancho Cucamonga

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone near Rancho Cucamonga

I have my mk4 being delivered later this year and I would like to see if there is anyone near by, willing to show off their car and share some stories/advice? I was able to meet up with Frank from IE427 who was very gracious and helpful. Just wondering if there any other local FF5 builders
    Mk4 complete kit ordered in Dec 2022, arrived August 8th 2023. The car will be used for street use only with the goal of being a straight forward, simple build, and authentic (within reason) to an original 427 competition cobra. 15" pin drives wheels, competition dash, no glove box, single roll bar, quick jacks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm by the beach near Newport. I've built 2 roadsters. The 2nd is going to Mecum in March. I'm always down to talk Factory Five!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

3. Thanks jrohrig thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frank used to organize a breakfast group at Cable Airport years ago. I know the restaurant there burned, but I thought they had another venue. 6 to 8 guys used to show up, see if the group is up for breakfast?
    MK4 base kit, 2004 Mach 1 donor, 4.6L DOHC, TR-3650 5-speed, narrowed stock axle with 3.55 gears and TruTrac, PS, PB, ABS, 17" Halibrand replica wheels, started 12/2011, registered 9/2014, sold 3/1/2018.
    1970 Mustang Fastback Coyote powered Boss 302 tribute. Started 10/14/16.
    Gen 3 Coupe Base Kit non-donor build. Ordered 4/5/2024 to be received August 2024.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m in chino hills. I finished my mk4 about a year ago. Always willing to talk cars. Frank is very knowledgeable about these cars. He did my alignment, corner weighting, ride height and stuff. Pm me if you want to get together.
    Ken
    MK4 Roadster # 8548, Ford Performance X427, TKO 600, 8.8 3 Link, Paint by Jeff Miller, Suspension setup by Frank Maslowski I.E.427

6. Thanks jrohrig thanked for this post