So, after spending a day or more clean my work area-stuff was getting out of hand...I got the Throttle linkage set up, nice package from Mike Forte. I did make a couple adjustments to my install. I found the foot box lever needed about 1/5 inch taken out to clear the lid of the foot box. I then used a roll pin across the top to close it up. I also drilled the levers for 10-32 set screws instead of the roll pins.

Forte throttle link set up top view.jpgSet screw.jpgThrottlelever footbox side.jpg

I also decided to spend more money before thinking things thru on the throttle pedal. I got one of the last RT pedals from Breeze and the set up did not leave enough foot side as deep as I wanted the pedal in the box, so I got a straight bar to use from MMW and still was not happy. Then, the light bulb went off in my head and decided to reverse the RT pedal, required re-drill the pedal locating hole, but a simple solution and really improved the clearance. Pretty happy with the pedal set up now, will still need to get my racing shoes on, but I will be much more comfortable.

Pedal Box View.jpg

Also got my last POL item, the passenger roll bar so I got the roll bars fitted and drilled. Unfortunately the I repacked and stored as I will not need them for a while.

rollbar set and drilled rear view.jpg