Hey Y'all,

Part 2 of this endeavor focuses on what I did to the standard FFR cable bracket. I needed to cut and file the standard piece to fit my adapter bracket. Here's a few pictures of my new bracket cleco'ed into position new cable bracket fitment.jpg new cable bracket fitment(2).jpg new cable bracket fitment(3).jpg Fits well after lots of filing -- it was difficult to get tools in there...

Next, the OEM cable ends did not fit all the way thru the part of the bracket that I retained for strength because the approach angle was now shallower -- it doesn't have to dive down under the main frame cross-member anymore. Here's how it fits when I finished filing out the remaining hole new cable bracket with cables mocked up.jpg new cable bracket with cables mocked up(2).jpg

Here's a couple of pictures of the standard bracket after my cutting and filing original brake cable bracket cut and filed.jpg original brake cable bracket cut and filed(2).jpg

Lastly, here's a picture of the cut-out piece original brake cable bracket remnant.jpg

Next update, I'll need to create another handbrake bracket since I chose to orient the TKX shifter in the rearward position, then off to media blast and powder coat...

Happy building!

Craig C