Quote Originally Posted by TangoUniform View Post
I have the suspension and brakes done and went with option A after talking to a couple of other builders. I will post pictures soon.

I have hit the turbo button on the spending. The FAST EZ-EFI is in, the pro m hanger, inline fuel pump and trick flow filter are en route. I was updating my kan ban to do board and realize I am close to really start attaching the aluminum panels. I talked to the guy at second skin and am thinking of going that route. This will not be a race car otherwise, I wouldn't care too much about heat reflection or sound deadening, but this will be a mountain carver and the drone and heat might make it less enjoyable. Has anyone used the heat wave, Luxury liner pro and Damplifier pro solution on their build?

Also, I am torn whether to use the rubber lines for fuel lines that came with the FAST kit or run SS hardlines. I haven't run the hardlines for brakes yet and fuel and brake lines are on my list to do for next week

As always feedback is appreciated
Mike
I went with the MSD Atomic 2 for efi and have no complaints. It is on a Ford Cleveland 393 stroker that I built. I have only run it on the run stand, not in the car yet. I did go with full stainless lines for the fuel and brakes, seemed to be the most dependable route. I am curious to see how your heat deflection and sound deading go. That is an important item on my list. I was looking at buying one of those Flir thermal imaging cameras for your phone to determine where to focus my effort on blocking the heat. I figure it will pay for itself, at $300, vs putting heat deflection material everywhere. Keep posting updates, I know it seems like nobody is reading them, but they do.