off topic question
my smaller pancake air compressor stopped holding pressure over 25-50psi the other day.
I did a bit of research and read that the head gasket might be bad.
I removed the cover off the compressor and heard some air leaking from the compressor tank to the pressure gauge. The like is a "flexible" nylon and the fittings have what appear to be shark bite type fittings and can be released by depressing a spring. there was some air hissing from both sides of this line, but this isn't my question

There's a hard line going from the motor to the compressor. I had to remove one end of this to take a look at the gasket and notice that the other end of the line going to the canister was fractured.
Now if I did this while removing the other end or if this was the main reason for my inability to get higher pressure, I'm not sure.
The hard line is a piece of bent aluminum and there's a ferrule and brass threaded collar that holds the line to the male fittings.
Do you guys know where I could go to get a new one fabricated? I thought of flaring the existing broken end, but not sure if this would be enough to hold pressure given the use of the ferrule/olives press fitted on to the existing hard line.

I was thinking AC shop, but not sure where else to explore.

oh, and FYI both gaskets looked fine when it took apart the head.