BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  46

Thread: Bill Elliott's "Living the Dream" build thread.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Elliott's "Living the Dream" build thread.

DAY 1 Car arrives. (June 24th)
    Today was exciting. The cobra arrived , earlier than expected. Eric from Stewart transport was amazing. Great guy. You can't go wrong with Stewart. Got everything unloaded into the garage. The body is on the buck and frame on the lift. The inventory is going great so far, completed 32 of 45 pages so far. Missing items are very minimal also , maybe 3 or 4 items . My POL list is also very short. I am on sensory overload after this first day , excitement of what has happened the first day, running a list in my head also at the same time thinking about next steps before I finish what I am doing, and also thinking of items that I still need to get. I really am enjoying the inventory.

I have a couple questions about some of the items and was wondering should I post them here or on my build thread, I am not sure if my build thread (still need to start that) would get enough exposure for questions. I will start posting some questions tomorrow, as I expect to finish inventory tomorrow.

I look forward to sharing my experience and getting advice as needed. I have read lots of stuff here ,just hope I can easily access things that were really good bits of information.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Elliott; 07-04-2023 at 09:48 PM.

2. Likes proeagles, gburchett liked this post