Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2 Bimini Tops Available in Black

Post Thanks / Like

2 Bimini Tops Available in Black

I hope the administrators will allow me one more post even though I dropped my Vendor subscription after making and selling 20 Bimini tops I designed and fabricated. I stopped because I made $20 profit for my 8 hours work per top.

I have been saving two Black Tops for a couple builders for over 9 months, and due to life and circumstances they no longer need the Tops. The also ordered a storage Bag for the tops in Black also. So I guess this is kind of a "BLACK FRIDAY" sale....Normally the Top plus Bag was $825 plus shipping. I also came up with a $50IMG_0264.jpgIMG_0265.jpgDE66D541-4B98-44CB-AB08-449BE5CAE221.jpgB4605A78-0B9F-4AE6-A0A9-A0D6E13B4C95.jpg kit to reduce the top noise more which I sold to existing customers for $50.

Top + Bag + Sound Kit for the $700 plus shipping (about $85 in the US).

If your interested I will have the Tops in 2 weeks from Sierra Canvas, Sunbrella fabric with Teflon thread...very durable. Contact me at [email protected] and I will send Installation Instructions and more pictures of the Top on cars. I leave the front mounting bar on mine all the time, not very noticeable, then it only takes 15 minutes to install the Top, otherwise 30 minutes. Pics with both frame members installed attached.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the FFR community!

Dave
    Mk 3.1 #6616 Complete Kit, July 2008 Start, Gromm Racing 347, TKO 500, IRS, Carmine Red / Wimbleton White
    Mk 3.1 #6756 Complete Kit, May 2016 kit completion, Smeding Alum. 427 Stack Injection, TKO600, Custom Silver/Blue (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like
    (BUMP) One sold over Holidays, one more available...Black only.

Quote Originally Posted by SJDave View Post
    I hope the administrators will allow me one more post even though I dropped my Vendor subscription after making and selling 20 Bimini tops I designed and fabricated. I stopped because I made $20 profit for my 8 hours work per top.

I have been saving two Black Tops for a couple builders for over 9 months, and due to life and circumstances they no longer need the Tops. The also ordered a storage Bag for the tops in Black also. So I guess this is kind of a "BLACK FRIDAY" sale....Normally the Top plus Bag was $825 plus shipping. I also came up with a $50IMG_0264.jpgIMG_0265.jpgDE66D541-4B98-44CB-AB08-449BE5CAE221.jpgB4605A78-0B9F-4AE6-A0A9-A0D6E13B4C95.jpg kit to reduce the top noise more which I sold to existing customers for $50.

Top + Bag + Sound Kit for the $700 plus shipping (about $85 in the US).

If your interested I will have the Tops in 2 weeks from Sierra Canvas, Sunbrella fabric with Teflon thread...very durable. Contact me at [email protected] and I will send Installation Instructions and more pictures of the Top on cars. I leave the front mounting bar on mine all the time, not very noticeable, then it only takes 15 minutes to install the Top, otherwise 30 minutes. Pics with both frame members installed attached.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the FFR community!

Dave
    Mk 3.1 #6616 Complete Kit, July 2008 Start, Gromm Racing 347, TKO 500, IRS, Carmine Red / Wimbleton White
    Mk 3.1 #6756 Complete Kit, May 2016 kit completion, Smeding Alum. 427 Stack Injection, TKO600, Custom Silver/Blue (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested sent pm