Hello FFR gurus.

I’m going to be using two push buttons for my ignition system, one for ACC and one for Start. Please, spare me the comments about how using a key is easier—I don’t care and I don’t want a key.

I’m trying to emulate the same basic switching functions of the standard ignition switch, but haven’t been able to locate any diagrams/schematics for the internal switching. So, I’ve been trying to reverse engineer it from taking readings from the kit-supplied switch. I think I’ve got this circuit set designed to act just like the stock switch, but wanted to get some other eyes on the circuit before I take the time to install it. First question: does this schematic accomplish the same/similar enough functions as the internals of the stock switch?

IMG_0970.jpeg

I will be installing a coyote down the road, and as I understand it, the SMR (connected to EFI blue) and the Ignition relay trigger (connected to EFI orange) don’t need much current, as they’re just signal wires. With tha coyote setup, does the ignition switching actually need to be set up to cancel ACC during the start, like the stock switch does? My guess would be no, and that I can significantly simplify this circuit if I don’t need that switching.

Thank you!