Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: For Sale - FFR Option Package For Gen3 Coyote Bits for MkIV

Post Thanks / Like

For Sale - FFR Option Package For Gen3 Coyote Bits for MkIV

Good morning, everyone:

I have decided to go a different direction with my engine/tranny package, so all the Gen3 Coyote stuff I purchased with my Complete Kit last summer needs to go. Here are the SKUs that I ordered with my kit:

14222 Coyote Engine Mounts (Returned to FFR for SBF replacements - no longer available for sale here)
    16796 Coyote Headers (Returned to FFR for SBF replacements - no longer available for sale here)
    60175 31-spline Driveshaft for Coyote/TKX/IRS (Returned to FFR for SBF replacements - no longer available for sale here)
    16461 Coyote Power Steering Kit
    16863 Coyote Installation Kit

Looking at my inventory sheets, here are all the Coyote-specific line items that are included in the above:

Coyote Accelerator Pedal Mount
    Coyote Computer Mount
    Coyote Fuse Panel Mount
    Coyote Headers, Gaskets and Fasteners
    Gen3 Coyote Installation Kit
    Coyote Air Intake Parts
    Coyote Engine Mount Spacers (Returned to FFR for SBF replacements - no longer available for sale here)
    Coyote Driveshaft (Returned to FFR for SBF replacements - no longer available for sale here)

All the fasteners, vacuum caps, etc, are also included as part of each of these subassemblies. I still have it all.

I'd love to sell all of this as a package. Buyer pays shipping from 66086, or I'm happy to travel up to 200 miles from 66086 (Tonganoxie, KS), to meet someone who is interested in purchasing. None of this has been installed on my car; it's all still new in the boxes, as shipped from FFR.

Not sure what all of this is worth, but I'll make someone a good deal.

Anyway, this would be a great way for someone to get many of the Gen3 Coyote bits for their build at a discounted price, and it's all new stuff. If you live within this shaded circle, we could meet halfway somewhere...

radius.jpg

Thanks,

Greg
    Last edited by gbranham; 05-04-2024 at 03:12 PM.
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!

2. Likes svassh liked this post