We measured everything we could measure, every angle, cross, straight everything we could. We took cross measurements on the body and they are the same side to side, front to back measurements and they're the same, drew points in different places to cover all bases.. Then we flipped the hardtop upside down and did the same, window openings are the same side to side, front to back in multiple places is the same, cross measurements drawn from various points are 1 INCH off no matter where you measure from.
I can not figure out how that could be but when you put the hardtop on the car, center the front, line up the front window openings with the door/body lines, the back passenger side hangs off an inch. Center and Line up the rear hardtop to the door openings and body lines, the drivers front hangs off 1 inch.
Only thing I can think to do is bolt either the front or rear of the hardtop to the body then use a ratchet strap to pull the front or rear in to position then bolt it. I don't really think that's the proper procedure but what else can I do?