Installing a Gen3 Coyote and TKX transmission in a Coupe.

My transmission mount did not come with the transmission mount plate that attaches to the polyurethane transmission mount:

Screenshot_21-4-2024_111152_.jpeg

I was told by FFR that it is not needed and not everyone uses it. The manual calls for it and all the posts and videos I have seen use this plate and spacers. Are people finding it is not used when putting in a TKX?

Also, the plate has slotted holes to allow adjustment left/right and without this plate the position is fixed. I maybe overthinking this (ok, I know I am) but when I look at the alignment from the center of the drive shaft adapter on the differential to the centerline between the slotted holes on the frame transmission plate (black line) is approx. 12mm offset form the centerline of the differential square to the frame (yellow line and T-square) which just doesn't look right to me.
IMG_6034.jpgIMG_6035.jpeg

Sorry if the images are sideways, the original pictures aren't and I can't figure out how to rotate them on the post.

Before test fitting the engine, I would like to get clarification on this if possible. Thanks!